Alubias varied snack
9 March, 2020
Today we bring you a very healthy snack, very easy to prepare and ideal for any time pecking 😉
INGREDIENTS snack bean
- 1 Cup of black beans
- 1 Cup of Red beans
- 1 Cup of mung beans
- Water for steeping beans
- 50g sultanas
- We put the beans to soak (separately), during 12 hours.
- After this time, escurrimos we clarify and beans.
- We extend each in a tray on a baking paper and we put each in the oven for about 45 180 minutes. Time varies according to the size of the beans, in this case they are small and approximate time that will be enough to get crispy.
- We mix the beans in a bowl, add a little salt to taste and some sultanas. We can also add some nuts to taste.
- Ready to enjoy our snack 🙂