Vegan lentil burgers flavored grilled
9 February, 2020
The so authentic flavor of this vegan lentil burgers will surprise. We warn that they are an uncontrollable vice 😉
Let the recipe!
INGREDIENTS lentil burger
- 1 Y 1/2 Cup of cooked lentils
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup of mixed seeds
- 1 cup of cooked beets
- 1 black garlic clove chopped
- 1/2 onion cut into julienne
- Äôve (Extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy room
- 1 tablespoon of liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon of chickpea flour
- 3 tablespoons wheat gluten
- 50vegetable ml drink
- 50ml of the cooking liquid beet (if boat, mime coming in the boat)
- Clarify and drained cooked lentils. Reserve amount indicated.
- In a food processor add nuts, seeds and beets and grind a few seconds. Reserve.
- In a frying pan, AOVE put a little and add the garlic and onion. Fry until onion take a golden color and a processor trituramos. reserve.
- While, in the pan, We put the lentils with a pinch of salt and sauté.
- Add the onion and crushed garlic and continue to saute over medium heat for a few minutes.
- This time add the reserved mixture of nuts, seeds and beets.
- We also add the paprika and thyme, We mix and continue to saute 10 minutes.
- Retired to a bowl and let cool.
- Once cool, add vinegar, soy sauce, liquid smoke and mix.
- After, We add the chickpea flour and wheat gluten and mix well with hands.
- We shape the burgers and either go through the pan and turn around or in the oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
- We assemble the burgers to our liking, with lettuce, tomato, etc. and to enjoy a vegan burger with smoky flavor.