Today it is the place to Mexico, we bring you a vegan tacos with red beans and pico de gallo, very typical in Mexican cuisine.
Easy to prepare and perfect for a dinner with friends, for example.
Let the recipe!
- 150g dry purple beans.
- 1 pot double concentrated tomato (170g).
- 1 package corn tortillas taco (10out.).
- Or a few drops of tabasco chile well cortadito.
- 1/4 onion cut into cubes.
- 1 medium tomato cubed.
- 1 handful chopped fresh cilantro .
- Juice 1 lemon.
PREPARATION peak gallo
- In a bowl put tomato, the onion, coriander and lemon juice and let marinate for a while.
- Cook beans (previously soaked from the night before) as usual, without salt or anything in the water.
- Once cooked beans, We drain them and we put in the pot, with tomato concentrate and droplets tabasco to taste. Over medium heat let stirring until a dough a little thicker. Some 5 minutes about.
- On the other hand in a vain pan putting tortillas few minutes to give a little heat on both sides and let you book on a plate with a cloth covering them.
- When we all lists, we mounting studs with a spoonfuls bean we had prepared in the pot and above a teaspoon peak gallo.
Note: You can also serve separately and each diner go riding their taquitos at the time.